400g Pumpkin, 1-2cm pcs
1 large carrot, 1-2cm pcs
1/2 Red Onion, sliced
2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Maple Syrup
1 tsp Seeded Mustard
salt & pepper (to taste)
1. Add the 2 spices & a little salt & pepper to the chicken, set aside.
2. Coat pumpkin & carrot in a small amount of oil, add some cumin.
3. Bake on an oven tray lined with baking paper for 30mins at 220° or until cooked through.
4. Place onion & spinach in a big bowl, add the chicken, pumpkin & carrot.
5. Dressing: Combine vinegar, oil, syrup & mustard, then drizzle as much as you like over the salad.
Recipe courtesy of Julie Masci, New Life Nutrition