2 cups cooked quinoa ( ½ cup raw quinoa, rinsed and drained)
500g or 1 pound pumpkin, peeled and cubed
400g or 14 ounces chicken breast (skin removed)
1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp finely grated lemon rind
½ cup fresh coriander leaves
4 cups spinach leaves
4-6 tsp of morrocan seasoning (depending on your preferences)
1. Preheat oven to220°C/ 425F. Place pumpkin on lined tray.
2. Mix the olive oil, lemon juice and seasoning in a bowl and spread over the pumpkin. Bake for 20-25 minutes turning once.
3. Place quinoa in saucepan over high heat with 1 cup of water. Bring to the boil then reduce to low for 10-12 minutes.
4. Place chicken in lightly oiled pan and allow to cook to liking.
5. Remove quinoa and place in covered container. Add the pumpkin, lemon rind, lemon juice and coriander.
6.Serve the pumpkin and quinoa salad over a bed of spinach and layer grilled chicken on top.