4oz (125g) sweet biscuit crumbs
1oz (30g) butter (melted)
2 teaspoons water
1/4oz. (9g) sachet low kilojoule passionfruit jelly
1 cup boiling water
80z. (250g) carton low-fat cottage cheese
1/2 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
1/4 cup cream
1/4 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
1 teaspoon sugar
2 medium passionfruit
1. Combine crumbs, butter and water in a bowl and mix well. Pre over base of 20cm springform pan, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Pour filling over base, refrigerate until set. Spread with topping and refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
1. Combine jelly and water in bowl, stir until jelly is dissolved; cool to room temperature, do not allow to set.
2. Blend of process cottage cheese and yoghurt until smooth, add jelly, process until combined.
1. Combine all ingredients in bowl, stir until combined.
This is one of our favourite recipes from The Australian Women’s Weekly, ‘Best Ever Slimmers Recipes’. The cheesecake can be made up to 2 days ahead (just keep covered in the refrigerator). We generally get 10 slices out of our cake (with each slice approximately 575 kilojoules/137 calories). It really is the perfect Summer dessert! Enjoy!